Custom make as per your requirement, such as sandblast, vibration grinding, shot blasting,
painting, powder coating, galvanization, etc
CMM, optical spectrum instrument, micrometer, dial caliper, altimeter, all kinds of gauge etc.
PDF,IGS, SLD,DWG, PDF,DXF
Delivery fast! We will refund the tooling cost after your order quantity reach to a certain volume.
Packaging & Shipping
Packing Details: strong carton and wooden case, as your require.
Sample Delivery time: about 40 days.
Why choose us?
1. 30 years of manufacturing and exporting experience worldwide, especially in USA market.
2. OEM/ODM professional service during the whole procedure.
3. Low cost mold.
4. Providing reports as customer's requirement.
5. Advanced equipments and qualified engineers ensure the quality of products.
6. Updating production status once week.
1. Are you a factory or a trading company? We have our own factory which produce precision steel casting parts. We also have a trading company to deal with die casting parts and metal stamping parts.
2. Will you sign a confidentiality agreement with us? Yes, customer's privacy is protected.
3. Can I get some samples? We are honored to offer you samples for free, but you are expected to pay the tooling cost and courier cost and we will refund the tooling cost after your order quantity reach to a certain volume.
4.Can you make products without drawing? No, we can only make products strictly follow customers' technical drawing. Because every spare parts must be installto the equipment. Even little error can make big problem without technical drawing.
5. How does your factory do regarding quality control ? we pay high attention to quality control Every product will be fully tested before the goods packed for shipment.
6. How long is your products' lifetime? Even the same products, different working condition has different lifetime. So please let us know your working condition we can give you some technical suggestion.
7. What's the delivery time? Usually the delivery time is 35 days. But we will arrange the Production Scheduling as customers' requirement.
8. What's the payment term does your company accept? For Sample: 50% T/T in advance, the balance after the samples are approved. For Production: 30%T/T in advance, the balance pay against B/L copy.